[left unfinished – !-> Try the Reference pages at WUWT perhaps]
Sources for space weather data, news and forecasts:
- !–> http://www.solarham.net/ – By Radio Station VE3EN (HAM radio blog: http://solarham.net/6mblog/)
- !–> http://www.spaceweather.com/ – News and Information about the Sun-Earth environment
- World Data Center (WDC) – Solar-Terrestrial Physics
- NOAA Space Weather Prediction Center
- STEREO – 3D views of the sun from NASA’s Solar and Terrestrial Relations Observatory
- Solar and Heliospheric Observatory – Realtime and archival images of the Sun from SOHO.
- NASA Science News
- NASA Sun-Earth Mission News
- Solar Dynamics Observatory – (NASA / SDO – Solar Dynamics Observatory)
- SDIC – Solar Influences Data Analysis Center (News & Alerts) – (the solar physics research department of the Royal Observatory of Belgium. The SIDC includes the World Data Center for the sunspot index and the ISES Regional Warning Center Brussels for space weather forecasting.)
- SDIC Latest SPace Weather Data – http://sidc.oma.be/LatestSWData/LatestSWData.php
Last updated: 2014-ish?