UNFINISHED / INCOMPLETE – Left as-was in 2013:
Seismic Data & News Sources:
- WORLD – USGS – U.S. Geological Survey
- !–> Map of Global Quakes (USGS): http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/map/ = USGS Interactive World MAP showing recent earthquakes
- U.S. Volcanoes and Current Activity Alerts (USGS – map)
- USGS Monitoring data of US Volcanoes – by observatory:
- Alaska Volcano Observatory (AVO) – Link to main page about volcanic activity in Alaska. Includes links to all monitoring data. Select volcano(es) of interest from map.
- California Volcano Observatory (CalVO) – Link to main CalVO page. Includes links to monitoring data for earthquakes, deformation, hydrologic, and other types of monitoring for volcanically active areas in California.
- Cascades Volcano Observatory (CVO) – Link to Pacific Northwest Seismic Network Volcanoes page with links to webicorders (seismic activity ) for major volcanoes in Washington and Oregon.
- Hawaii Volcano Observatory (HVO) – Link to Hawaiian earthquake page. Link to Kilauea deformation page. Mauna Loa update with links to monitoring data for Mauna Loa.
- Yellowstone Volcano Observatory (YVO) – Link to YVO monitoring data page including earthquakes, deformation, and hydrologic for the Yellowstone region.
- !–> PACIFIC NORTHWEST: Pacific Northwest Seismic Network
- Incorporated Research Institutions for Seismology
- !–> Pacific Tsunami Warning Center
- TSUNAMI Inundation Maps for Coastal CALIFORNIA, incl. Humboldt & Del Norte Counties.
- JAPAN – Japan Meteorological Agency – JMA
- THIS Dec 2012 blogpost ends with a longer list of related Japanese websites with info on quakes & Volcanoes).
- –> BELGIUM – Earthquakes Region Belgium.
- –> EUROPE – EMSC – European-Mediterranean Seismological Centre
- –> ICELAND – Icelandic Meteorological Office – Seismicity
- IRIS – The Incorporated Research Institutions for Seismology
- ISC – International Seismological Centre
- Suggestions welcome in Comments.
[Last Updated Dec. 18, 2012]