INCOMPLETE / LEFT UNFINSHED. As-was since 2014:
- !!!–> Documentary on the effects of Chernobyl on children in Belarus: https://archive.org/details/ChernobylHeart
- !!!–> Health Effects of Chernobyl 25 years after the reactor catastrophe, by German Affiliate of International Physicians for the Prevention of Nuclear War (IPPNW) @ http://www.chernobylcongress.org/fileadmin/user_upload/pdfs/chernob_report_2011_en_web.pdf (!-> at least read the first 11 pages to get a clue); as well as:
- !!!–> Chernobyl Consequences of the Catastrophe for People and the Environment, which was published in Issue 1181 of ‘Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences’, and can be found @ http://www.tucradio.org/Yablokov_Chernobylbook.pdf.
- For a comparison between the 1986 Chernobyl (Ukraine) and 2011 Fukushima-Daiichi (Japan) nuclear disasters, see the modeling by CEREA, as well as my own map comparison made in 2011: https://allegedlyapparent.wordpress.com/2011/09/30/extended-fukushima-fallout-maps-sept-29-mext-release-fukushima-vs-chernobyl-2/
- http://www.chernobyl.info/Default.aspx?tabid=120 This Portal is the pilot version of international Internet-resource, which presents information on the radiological aspects of safe and secure dwelling of population on territories affected by the Chernobyl NPP catastrophe:
- UNSCEAR was established by the General Assembly of the United Nations in 1955. Its mandate in the United Nations system is to assess and report levels and effects of exposure to ionizing radiation. UN Chernobyl Page: http://www.unscear.org/unscear/en/chernobyl.html It is considered by many affected, as well as activists and not-included scientist to be pro-nuclear in its omissions and de facto bias.
- Have a look at how the radiation cloud from Chernobyl in 1986 traveled across Europe: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ74Rqh7yDE&feature=related from which the below is a static screen-shot with text added by me:
- !–> Photo Report by Magnum Photographer Paul Fusco about the Legacy of Chernobyl: asylums, mentally ill, monstrously deformed,…http://inmotion.magnumphotos.com/essay/chernobyl —> Images copyrighted by Magnum Photographer PAUL FUSCO:
- Resources about Chernobyl:
- The US’s Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has “a neat little section about Chernobyl” here: http://www.epa.gov/rpdweb00/rert/chernobyl.html, including a very basic visual about the rise in background radiation the months the radiation clouds passed over the USA. Here are the 5 months with averaged data (convenient, so no spikes or localized hazardous hot spots are shown):
A word of caution about the “Resources” the EPA provides regarding Chernobyl: at least half of ‘m are entrenched nuclear war industry powerhouses: the U.S.Nuclear Regulatory Commission (which has also been accused by the Union of Concerned Scientists as doing an inadequate job), U.S. Department of Energy (DOE – which owns the US’s 9000+ nuclear warheads) , and -most interesting choice for proving links to reports on the health effects: Lawrence Livermore Laboratory (which is funded by the DOE, and among other insanities, designs nuclear warheads – not exactly the kind of madmen I’d trust for health information about radioactivity).