UKRAINE – Oekraïne – Україна
- Radiation Monitors in the Chernobyl region:
Screenshot from July 3, 2015:
- National Radiation monitors
The map showing the nuclear power plant sites:
By clicking on the NPP icons, you can see more detailed monitoring in the area. There are four regions you can zoom in on:
- ZNPP: http://www.energoatom.kiev.ua/en/ascro_zaes/
- RNPP: http://www.energoatom.kiev.ua/en/ascro_raes/
- HNPP: http://www.energoatom.kiev.ua/en/ascro_xaes/
- SUNPP: http://www.energoatom.kiev.ua/en/ascro_yuaes/
Screenshots of the values shown ( a “7” in the green dot means 0.070 µSv/hr), on December 3, 2014 at 8:15 pm Mountain Time (Colorado, USA), respectively:
!–> For more monitors, see “Online Radiation Monitors“.
- Near Ukraine are also:
Radiation Units used at EURDEP are nanoSievert per hour (nSv/hr); I can’t read Russian, but my Radiation Units and Conversions page can help with the radiation units they prefer too.
For the record, on Dec. 3, 2014 screenshots of Radiation Monitoring Data was also shared in the blogpost, Accident confirmed at Ukraine’s Zaporizhye Nuclear Power Plant. (Link to Latvia Radiation Spike possible)
Last updated: July 2, 2015