- STUK (and navigate from there):
The Gamma radiation data can be found easily and in near-real time. The radioisotope data can be delayed and can be found via
!-> http://www.stuk.fi/web/en/topics/environmental-radiation/ See also EURDEP.
- See also Europe for EURDEP’s relaying of Finish data, including for specific radioisotopes. Example of véry odd detection, here (2015).
- A finnish news source that has relayed radiation news from STUK in the past includes http://yle.fi/uutiset/
- One Finnish site gives microSievert per hour measurements on some sort of teletext format [CLICK image to Enter] – this could be outdated (2011):
Image taken on March 28, 2011 from: http://www.yle.fi/tekstitv/html/P867_02.html
- Similar access here: http://www.yle.fi/tekstitv/html/P160_01.html