If you have information that could lead to the arrest of those in charge of this spring’s nuclear accident cover-up, please get in touch with law enforcement.
If your country still fancies justice, that is. (Good luck with that one…) Hahaha
Crestone, Colorado (USA) – August 7, 2016
Each line is 3 months of publicly viewable EURDEP gamma radiation data, showing, in two lines per location, the past half year. Annotations and copy-paste edits were made to the screenshots to show higher than usual spikes without losing the lower dose resolution. Additional background info linked to at the end of this data series. People who’ve followed the documentation over the past year will see much repetition. I thought it wouldn’t hurt to bring some of this together once more.
One thing is certain (and I don’t claim certainty very easily): a very large radioactive cloud has drifted over the Northern Hemisphere this spring, and into Summer. It has affected monitors all the way in South America.
The United States shut down nearly all its Beta Radiation monitors. There have been measured validated detections of Tellurium-132, Cobalt-60, and upticks of Iodine-131, Cesium-134, and Cesium-137. (See links to additional posts at end of this post)
In this blogposts I show some examples of widespread “fallout signatures” on European gamma radiation monitors. By looking at lots of long-term records, it also become clearer that data gaps suggest ‘inconvenient data’ is being hidden on purpose, further suggesting that the official monitoring networks are rigged to hide data when it matters most.
Not one media outlet has investigated this, or reported on it. WHERE did this happen? How bad is it? Should people have been evacuated?
Look closely at the details. In no particular order:
- Narva-Joesuu, Estonia:
- Terneuzen, The Netherlands:
- Maly Javornik, Slovakia:
- Gressan, Italy:
- Hoevenen, Belgium:
- Berlin-Tegel, Germany:
- Bilecik, Turkey:
- Bitlis, Turkey:
- Konya Huyuk, Yurkey:
- Herstmonceux, United Kingdom:
- Zlatibor, Serbia:
- Salaspils, Latvia:
- Ottenschlag, Austria:
- @ 47.2 N, 0.1 W, France:
- Rostov-On_Don, Russian Federation:
- Hatay Iskenderun, Turkey:
For ‘some clues’ as to what artificial radionuclides were in the enormous nuclear fallout cloud this spring, consider these interestingly matching detection dates:
- April 26, 2016: TELLURIUM-132 Detected in Northern Germany!
- May 16, 2016: Artificial BETA Radiation Spike in The Netherlands
- May 20, 106: US Radiation Monitoring Network Becoming “FALLOUT BLIND”
- May 23, 2016: Cobalt-60 Detected in Southern Norway (2 Locations, May 2016!)
- May 26, 2016: Entire Western North America now “Fallout Blind”
Other more recent related blog posts:
- Aug 5, 2016: + 5.4 µSv/hr Radiation Spike in Hungary
- Aug. 4, 2016: EURDEP & Radnet data in “Okay… – A Relapse in Blogging Land”
- July 26, 2016: A Reply to Some Inqueries Re. “The End”
- July 24, 2016: Inching Towards Speechless Again… (w/ Couple EURDEP graphs revisited)
- July 23, 2016: Endless Waves of Fallout… (More 3-month graphs EURDEP / Radnet) and Some more Jetstream “Nuclear Era Special Effects”…
- July 22, 2016: Fukushima-Daiichi having FISSION Flare-Ups? Saudi Arabia Test a Nuclear Bomb? A Major Nuclear Meltdown Cover-Up Somewhere? Which one is it???
- July 21, 2016: A year @ Ukkel, Belgium (EURDEP data)
- July 18, 2016: Name That Nuclear Plant that Blew Up this Spring
- July 17, 2016: Couple EURDEP Radiation Graphs (3 months, pre-July 17)
- July 17, 2016: Couple EURDEP Radiation graphs (3 and 6 months)
- July 8, 2016: Nothing to Write About…
- and links to earlier posts from there, also listed in my chronological Nuclear Blog Posts Archive…
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
If you are viewing this page on any website other than allegedlyapparent.wordpress.com/ it IS plagiarized. Please let me know. All original content is copyright © Michaël Van Broekhoven, administrator of the Allegedly Apparent Blog. Content cited, quoted etc. from other sources is under the respective rights of that content owner. For more details, see my Disclaimer, Share Policy and Fair Use Notice. If you wish to reproduce any of my content in full or in more than a paragraph or quote, please contact me first, to probably obtain no such permission.