As part of my “data thriller series” (a genre all of its own in the data post-fukushima art movement), and of course “just for your infotainment” (see also my disclaimer), for this blogpost I again pasted together 3 months per line, in this case (via Eurdep’s Advanced Map @ Lamia, Greece) starting in April 2006, and ending today, May 14, 2016.
Except for marking March 11, 2011, I didn’t add annotations. I’ll ramble a bit after this data set (neither the data, nor my rambles, may not be validated by the authorities that supplied the data to the European Commission’s Data Exchange Platform. Check with them to see if they want their boots licked, or something….) about what I see in it, and other things you should totally ignore. [sarc.]
Starting in 2006 – scroll down for how “the landscape” changed to where we’re at today… (Yes, this is actually a subcategory of *landscape painting*…) [sarc.] Read into it whatever you want. I find the progression at the end darn … hm… what word should I use? “Suggestive?”
There’s 5 instances the data goes above 0.4 µSv/hr. To show those seperately with an undefined y-axis, here you go:
- That something serious also occured in 2010 is obvious from many long-term records. I’ve pointed at that also in relation to the Khazakstan Saiga Antelope die-offs, brought up the possibility of a major meltdown having happened at Daya NPP in China (near Hong Kong, though Hong Kong was likely not downwind), as well as a possible factor in the finding that the vexing mysterious scientist-baffling ecological havoc in the Northern Pacific began well before March 2011. Some see that as evidence that nuclear fallout has nothing to do with all of this. I like to think outside that box. It’s not unlikely whatsoever that many pre-2011 nuclear accidents have been covered-up. The thyroid cancer upticks in some parts of California definitely point in that direction (no matter how they spin it differently). It’s in fact my impression that this fallout-dosing is happening RIGHT NOW all across the world.
- There’s some possible evidence of the serious Zaporizhia (ZNPP) nuclear incident in the Eastern Ukraine, which appears to have been accompanied by a large radioactive cloud that drifted over Europe after Nov. 27, 2014, !-> See (Jan. 11, 2015) “Can the Rumor from Poznan, Poland and Romanian news of a “Radioactive Cloud” (Both Dec. 5, 2014) be traced to ZNPP too?“. This can be found here as well in disturbances and data gaps.
- The most striking in this record is the impressive upticks that have occured in waves in the past 5 years, since the Fukushima-Daiichi nuclear catastrophe began. A lot of that super-hot very volatile fallout takes YEARS to come down. We’re in it. It is happening NOW. While the mainstream media is asleep at the wheel reporting on quite a lot of bs, we are de facto in a planetary nuclear emergency situation so bad that it resembles what nuclear war fallout would look like. You can also see that just in the last few days, as found all over the world with data gaps amidst spikes, SOMETHING’S UP. You do not get a Telurium-132 detection at a 10,000% the concentration it was detected at in Europe in 2011 without somthing extremely serious having happened.
In short: EVERYTHING POINTS AT A RECENT MAJOR NUCLEAR DISASTER UNFOLDING.
My take: it’s either a full-on meltdown somewhere new… (I think that would be véry news-worthy! Right?) OR, bit out there but not impossible, the underground molten Fuksuhima coriums have entered a new stage of deterioration, and their transient ongoing fissioning, that I’ve suspected for years now, has shifted gears… (I think that would be véry news-worthy! Right?)
Take your pick. Now add complete mainstream media silence to the picture. If the situation we’re apparently in doesn’t drive you half-way up the wall, there may be something wrong with you. Ask your doctor about Fukitol.
The most disturbing part is the absence of media coverage, imo. We are in deep sh*t, my friends. The nuclear cartel apparently has thát much power that they dictate what makes the news, and what doesn’t. They probably already figured this out: they’re going to have to kill me if they want me to stop, because my love for this planet is indestructible. Something’s wrong. And I am convinced the challenges at hand can be addressed successfully when faced.
Honesty and transparency is going to be non-negotiable. Either our emerging planetary civilization becomes ethical in its use of power, or things will only get worse. The latter would be a lose-lose situation. Unless we’re in the midst of an alien takeover. I still think it’s more likely organized crime has just “gotten out of hand a little.” If you know what I mean…
I think that at some level of awareness, “they” know this too. This is why I disagree with some vocal activists who proclaim we (so-called supposedly anti-nuclear activists, or whatever box not all of us quite fit in…) “will be killed”? Because:
(1) I don’t know what’s going on. […] Well, that’s not completely true, I suppose. I say that a lot, and for what I provide (“data art” and “art interpretations”) that’s true, BUT… . Here’s the thing: Using the scientific means, I can’t figure it out.
(2) But having used very unconventional shamanic means in 2013, I ‘got’ one thing, though: the actual reality of what is going on there is energetically incomprehensibly intense.
Because of that latter aspect, I personally consider it more likely I’ll get hired than killed. ;-) No need to tell me “be safe”. I am, regardless of the realm/dimension I’m in. There are forces being mobilized from even outside this solar system. Essentially, this misguided “nuclear era” is a multi-dimensional emergency situation. It is not unprecedented. Entire planets have been lost before. It can be different here. There are warrior spirits, unheard of for centuries, haunting current-day shamans.
Timeless truths are on our side. We’ll turn this around.
Somehow. Some day.
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —