!!!-> PLANETARY Radiological RED ALERT Situation ONGOING <-!!!
(+ pretty nature photos “:-)” ) — Colorado Rocky Mountains (USA) — May 9, 2016
DISCLAIMER: They know. And they know I know. And I know they know that I know. Now you know…
— — — ——– ——– ——- — — —
As Southern Colorado spring winds blow sand around…
The tent I’ve called home, weakened by over a year of high-altitude UV light and shredding winds, is toast…
Meanwhile, I’m still wandering around contemplating an ongoing nuclear nightmare…
Alternated by being in awe with my natural surroundings…
…every now and then I screen the online radiological landscape…
On the tabloidesque news aggregator site ENEnews, which has an open commenting policy, there’s been troubling news from Hanford… They quoted RT, accompanied by an EPA graph showing “a sharp spike in the radiation level had been registered in Richland on the morning of May 5“, of course suggesting that the one caused the other.
The situation at Hanford is véry serious, and has been for decades. I’ve visited the area and written about it a few times. !!!-> (May 30, 2013) The Hanford Site, holding the Pacific Northwest at Nuclear Gunpoint
There’s no way for me to know if they do this on purpose, but I’ve seen it happen before, in an equally suspicious way: RIGHT at the time when there’s obviously MAJOR releases happening, probably coming from Fukushima, and -poof- they run a story to explain a spike on a nearby monitor. And, just like with RT, pointing this out to ENEnews in comments has never had any effect. Tons of irrelevant comments are added and soon a comment simply disappears from view, as next pages of comments commence, the issue at hand burried in drivel… (repeat ad nauseum for 5 years…)
Now, as I’ve been documenting for months on end: there’s more than just unusual spikes and data gaps on planet-wide monitors. There’s even extremely suspect detections, such as of Ruthenium-103 and Tellurium-132 this year (2016):
!!!-> See (May 4, 2016) HIGHEST SINCE 2011: Cesium-137, Ruthenium-103, Tellurium-132 (early 2016)
Before I point out that the Richland, WA spike ALSO fits into a much larger fallout pattern, the previous time ENEnews did this… was (very coincidentally launched on Oct. 25, 2015 (a major fallout day that stands out in many monitoring records), in:
“EPA data shows radiation spike in major US city soon after explosions at nuclear waste facility nearby — AP: Drums of buried waste were blasted over site’s fence; Large crater reported — Emergency Official: US gov’t brought in “resources I’ve never even seen before, it was amazing” ” and ran it, also, just like they did with the Hanford leak story above, with an EPA Radnet graph.
!-> Back then, in my analysis on Nov. 2, 2015, ALERT – Major Radiological Disturbances in Northern Hemisphere. (October 2015), I pointed out that the reported spike fit into a much larger hemisphere-wide pattern:
“Now, far more undermining to the credibility of ENEnews, which for whatever reason tried to link that radiation spike (which upon network-wide scrutiniy turns out to be relatively minor compared to the other two major spike times in these past two weeks) to that Nevada incident…: Spikes around that time were observed elsewhere as well, including in places not downwind from Southern Nevada during this time period whatsoever. Even more convenient of an omission, in many areas the spike preceded the reported fire in Nevada. A sampling of monitors suggests that the air mass that set off the Las Vegas monitor hit many parts of the West Coast earlier. Also gone un- or underreported is that at the time of the NYT’s reporting a far greater spike was setting off monitors across the Northern Hemishere, (Oct 24-25-26 particularly), even breaking many past-year or even all-time records.”
I suppose those stories are compelling if you haven’t developped a far advanced case of CMWD (compulsive monitor-watching disorder). CMWD has the uncomfortable side-effect of spotting bullshit in monitoring claims.
Let’s look at some of this week’s US EPA Radnet data… The first days of May are data-gapped away, so to show that, you have to look further back in time…
- Here’s Richland, WA. First of all, just like last time they pulled this card, the didn’t show that the spike occurred in a context of widespread upticks elsewhere (very apparent in Europe which has thousands of monitors more than North America; -> tons of examples found in previous blogposts), and especially data gaps (ditto).
No different at Richland:
Now allow me to “sketch some more context”…:
What made the monitor go into data-hiding mode? I don’t know, but…
On April 27 @ 6:00 UTC a jetstream slow-down zone moves over the monitor… http://earth.nullschool.net/#2016/04/27/0600Z/wind/isobaric/250hPa/orthographic=-149.03,42.80,1024/loc=-119.362,46.091
No stories were launched for Nevada this time, although they had a couple opportunities in the past 10 days… where you see the same: spikes and data gaps:
- Las Vegas, Nevada:
- Portland, Oregon:
- Tucson, Arizona:
- Miami, Florida:
- Juneau, Alaska:
I could keep going with this time-consuming hobby of mine, but I hope that suffices to put that little spike at Richland in a wider context. I call BULLSHIT to the Hanford (underground) leak having caused the monitor spike.
Did Florida and Washington (state) @ ánd Alaska… have something in common on Cinco de Mayo? Hmm… Rather broad geographical range… (Not to mention what’s going on in Europe, or Russia for that matter…) Very slow moving surface winds coming from entirely different directions? Nope. Maybe something higher up? “:-)” Have a peek at the jet stream…
Nullschool wind @ 250 hPa, for May 5, 2016 00:00 UTC: http://earth.nullschool.net/#2016/05/05/0000Z/wind/isobaric/250hPa/orthographic=-160.66,43.83,512
Screenshot with annotations:
This part is not that hard to figure out, folks: It ain’t Florida, New York or Washington causing the spikes and (likely hiding far worse spikes at times of) data gaps.
SOMETHING HAPPENED further upwind.
Something só extremely serious… that certain (perhaps well-intentioned, but nevertheless clearly misguided) forces are doing everything they can (short of turning the internet off) to keep it under wraps. Why? Because you can’t say A without it implying B and C.
- A = Fukushima-Daiichi’s molten coriums underground are still fissioning, possibly growing, with no way to address the challenges at hand in sight. If not stopped, this will inevitable turn into a full-on Extinction Level Event, killing off most higher life forms in the centuries to come…
- B = Then they had nuclear fuel geometries / configurations akin to a breeder reactor or some kind of major enrichment program, involving Plutonium in concentrations you would never use them in for just generating electricity…
- C = Japan was most likely participating in a secret nuclear weapons program, with the IAEA infiltrated and in on the cover-up…
D. Maybe I should just stick to nature photography… “;-D”
Compared to the end of April… “the radiological scene”, bullshit stories meant to distract from far worse realities notwithstanding, seems to be quieting down a bit, with the oversight agencies pulling off their rather obvious intent of “perception management” through redacting the data (values lower than would be measured, even forced zero and negative dose rates (example from Luxembourg), and especially the widespread highly suspicious data gaps).
The record even changes over time (example shown below). Sometimes massive spikes are completely erased from the record (example from Estonia), and as is evident from checking the same monitor, @ Oostende, België, 12 hours later: forced zeroes disappeared… Poof… “Nothing to see here, move along…”
Anyhow… It’s going to take a lot more for thoroughly pro-nuclear-brainwashed nations like Belgium and France to bring out the pitchforks, though…
Across the Channel in the UK:
The question has not even been asked in ANY mainstream outlet on any continent that I know of: WHERE was the very large nuclear leak “from an active reactor/corium”? The evidence, documented on this blog like nowhere else, clearly indicates that something very serious happened. (Click ‘Home’ and scroll down; things started to get unsettled in October 2015, and moved into a whole other category in 2016 with the HIGHEST detections since 2011 for Cesium-137, Ruthenium-103 and Tellurium-132, as well as record spikes amidst data gaps all over.
It’s not just Europe, as I showed, again, above. And it cannot be explained away with ongoing underground leaks at Hanford in Washington, issues in New York or Florida, or the Alberta forest fires for that matter. There are bits and pieces of clues, such as the fact that ALASKA Turned Off Beta Radiation Monitoring Amidst Major Gamma Uptick.
Noteworthy: Some of the radiation records from the Baltics have very distinct events also found elsewhere. Comparing monitors very close to each other can reveal other patterns as obviously they’re not detecting the same decay energies. See, for example, !-> (April 25, 2016), “4µSv/hr in Latvia“… Very interesting, I’d say.
When tracing the beginning of data gaps in very different locations (The Netherlands; Turkey; Juneau, Alaska), they strikingly have one thing in common: a jet stream wind pattern that also passed over Northern Japan. How many times do I need to see that before I can call it “a revealing pattern”? Monitors further upwind in Korea have not been detecting anything unusual recently, however. Not that I’ve noticed, or seen documented.
Outside the few thousand blog visitors from all over the world this past month, most of the 7+ billion fellow Earthlings don’t have the slightest clue about the detection, nor significance, of (half-life: 3.2 days, volatile synthetic fission product) Tellurium-132, which was detected in Northern Germany on April 26, 2016, at a concentration 100 x higher than what was detected in post-Fukushima spring 2011 anywhere in Europe…
Although a few fringe/alternative outlets spread the word on what was reported here first on allegedlyapparent.wordpress.com, not a peep has been heard in the mainstream media. Two weeks have passed…
Still. No statement from the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), no rumors escaping the Comprehensive Test Ban Treaty Organization (CTBTO). Nothing from any government. No word from TEPCO. No word from the NRC. No comment from the European Commission. Some scientists just simply did data entry on the EU’s Data Exchange Platform (EURDEP) about what they detected, and left it at that. No press release. Nothing. The largest detection in Europe of this very short-lived health-hazardous radioisotope since Chernobyl in 1986, and not one journalist raised a finger.
They must know what’s up… They probably don’t really know how to break the news…
Because, with the mindset and technologies we have right now…
We have arrived in the dystopian future science-fiction writers warned against.
A lot of details are beginning to make sense…
Such as strange details in my very own savings-devouring independent research, about which I shared all details, exclusively on this Allegedly Apparent Blog:
- This might exactly be why you can find Kelp seaweed with Cobalt-60 in it that doesn’t even have detectable levels of radioCesium, two years later.
- You might even be able to detect Antimony-124 in rainwater thousands of miles downwind… Or “suggestive evidence” (not quite the certainty required to make a strong statement, but…) of a “more likely than not” presence of Strontium-89, Iodine-131, Ruthenium-106, and a few other ones.)
- What the hell was Thorium-231 doing in my compost soil?
- Now I understand why Japan turned down assistance from experts in Russia and Belgium, to name just a few, in the early months of the nuclear disaster… I guess they needed to get rid of very embarrassing evidence first…
- Japan’s State Secret Act, which threatens journalists with 5 years of jail time if they report on “state secrets” makes sense now too. Written from Japan: (Nov. 28, 2013) Orwellian Japan 2013
I don’t know if I’ll keep writing about this, but I should bring this up again: Unique ongoing releases, as recent as 2015-2016 have included fission and/or activation products that make no sense coming from a normal meltdown, nor from medical or resource exploitation uses. One that stood out for me was:
- In May 2015, various locations, particularly several monitors in Finland, detected upticks in a most-interesting mixture of I-131, Nb-95, Co-60, Mn-54, Cs-137, and Ru-106, as (for a large extent) documented in (June 6, 2015), “Pink Unicorns beach themselves on the shores of Lake Dystopia” (-> I would not frame the LLD’s as possible detections anymore. As it goes as an amateur, my understanding evolves with time.) The Cobalt-60 detections are véry interesting in light of (Jan. 26, 2016), !!!-> “Any Significance to Cobalt-60 in Fukushima Fallout?” Add the fact that those same upticks contained other activation-, as well as fingerprints of RECENT FISSION, and a possibility begins to emerge:
Maybe I’m not crazy…
This blog posts is part of an ongoing series looking into widespread disturbances and data gaps on worldwide radiation monitors lately, coinciding with very unusual detections of various highly suspicious artifical fission-created radioisotopes.
Signs point to a MAJOR nuclear accident is in the process of being completely covered-up by nuclear oversight agencies and so far hushed by all mainstream and the larger so-called alternative media alike. Suggestive evidence points to the Fukushima-Daiichi Nuclear Catastrophe Site as a plausible source.
The implications of this, however, would be extremely serious and of the gravest concern for the entire planet’s biosphere.
Everything I’ve pointed at can be independently verified via these three primary sources I’ve used:
- EURDEP: http://eurdep.jrc.ec.europa.eu/Basic/Pages/Public/Home/Default.aspx (“Advanced Map” -> Disclaimer -> data) For additional European monitors, see sources below.
- US EPA Radnet: https://cdxnode64.epa.gov/radnet-public/query.do
- Nullschool Meteo: http://earth.nullschool.net/ (= detailed global wind data: requires high bandwidth and does not open in all browsers)
!—> NOTE THEIR RESPECTIVE DISCLAIMERS as well: not all data I graph has been validated by the authorities that supplied the data. <—!
Related Blog Posts:
- !-> Feb. 14, 2016: Ruthenium-103 Detected in Norway (in mid-Jan. 2016)
- !-> March 15, 2016: Highest Cs-137 Measured Since May 2011 @ Ivalo, Far-Northern Finland (March 7, 2016)
- !-> April 22, 2016: Was Helsinki’s Cs-137 “Localized Garage Waste Leak” A Decoy For Hemisphere-Wide Fallout Upticks? Fukushima? EURDEP/Nullschool DATA + (Some Nuclear Occult Links)
- !-> April 26, 2016: TELLURIUM-132 Detected in Northern Germany!
(!!!- > Click ‘Home’ and scroll down, or see my much more complete chronological list @ my soon-to-be-updated-again Nuclear Blog Posts ARCHIVE).
Why did I write this blogpost? Dear CIA, you have this one guy to blame – hehe:
One of them darn active “pro-nuclear trolls”, known by names such as ‘diemos‘ (who you’ll find commenting on various forums of sites with news critical of the nuclear industry, bringing up various tricks from the disruption bag, spurred me to take something more serious than I already was. Trolls will always try the waters by comparing Cs-137 to K-40, or make the stupidiest deceptive dose comparisons, and when all else fails, they’ll stop “trying to educate” and just claim their unfallible superiority by going all-out ad hominem.
I take that as a hint.
— — — — — — — — — — — — — —
— The time is now to end the misguided nuclear era —
— — — — — — — — — — — — — —