Colorado Rockies, North America, Planet Earth, May 5, 2016
“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.”
– Dresden James [Donald James Wheal, UK, 1931-2008]
- Hoevenen, Belgium:
- Konya Huyuk, Turkey:
- Szolnok Relpuloter, Hungary:
- Lublin, Poland:
- Mochovce, Slovakia:
- Kostelni Myslova, Czech Republic:
- Stumica, Macedonia:
- Neuwied, Germany:
… Having a glass of red wine in a coffee shop, surrouded by gorgeous snow-capped mountains, while listening to Alors on danse, by Belgian musician Stromae… While an invisibale inferno is raging in the Northern Hemisphere skies at the atomic level… …
DISCLAIMER: This is a one-amateur volunteer service only, free from corporate, institutional and/or governmental influence. Much, though not all, of the data has been validated by las autoridades that supplied the data. All necessary links are provided at Online Radiation Monitors to confirm the alleged for yourself. Full DISCLAIMER.
This blogpost gives an overview of just 3 RECENT detections of artificial radioisotopes, and some redacted (data gapped) radiation monitoring data (see above), in the context of the past 5 years since the Fukushima Nuclear Catastrophe began in spring 2011.
It is my opinion that these radioisotope-specific detections, described in this blog post and dozens of previous ones, are significant all by thmselves, but even more so in the much broader geographical, meteorological and long-term chronological context they occured in (not to mention the geopolitical and esoteric contexts), and are deserving of urgent widespread scientific and political investigation, as well as major attention by the media, all of which so far all have remained strangely silent on the matter…
Signs point to an orchestrated cover-up of one of more MAJOR nuclear meltdown events in the past half year.
IF a series of seemingly isolated very peculiar (and for the most part so far officially unexplained) detections over the past few years are connected, for sure THEN it can not be ruled out, whatsoever, no matter how well-scripted, well-delivered and seemingly relatively comforting the various media messages coming from the Japanese government, the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) and/or Tokyo Electric Company (TEPCO) have been thus far, and no matter how grave its implications, it cannot be ruled out that the molten coriums somewhere underneath the Fukushima-Daiichi disaster site are STILL fissioning.
Do yourself and the world a favor and read the whole thing first, thén explore the links; and only thén, when feeling objectively informed, and if concerned, contact your favorite political, NGO and media outlets.
I combed through the entire EURDEP records (via http://eurdepweb.jrc.ec.europa.eu/EurdepMap/Disclaimer.aspx ) looking for detections of various radioisotopes and found out that:
- Te-132: Prior to the April 26, 2016 detection of Tellurium-132 at Seehausen, Northern Germany, this artificial fission radioisotope with a short half-life of only 3.2 days, had not been detected in Europe since spring 2011. After the Fukushima-Daiichi Nuclear Catastrophe began, it was detected in April 2011 in Iceland and at several monitoring stations in April up till the very onset of May 2011, in Poland. The magnitude of this most recent validated measurement is 10,000% higher than the highest validated measurement in 2011 (for European detections), making it, for Europe, without a doubt, the highest detection since 1986, when the USSR’s Chernobyl disaster happened.
- Ru-103: The quantified and validated measurement of Ruthenium-103, which with its half-life of only 39.26 days is also an indicator of recent fission, was detected in outdoor air at Asteras, near Oslo, Southern Norway, in the period January 11-18, 2016. It did not received any media attention outside this blog either. It happened in the middle of January 2016 and coincided with Cesium-137 upticks both locally, as well as elsewhere, such as observed at monitors in Finland. The ONLY other validated Ru-103 detection (in the EURDEP database I checked through browsing through the months) dates back to a little bit over a month after the Fukushima disaster, at a monitor in Warsaw, Poland. So this was for sure the highest detection since 2011. The detection in Warsaw during the sampling period April 18-21, 2011 measured 9.96E-05 Bq/m^3, while the one in Norway during samping period January 11-18, 2016 measured “only” 5.6E-08 Bq/m^3, some 3 orders of magnitude smaller. Nevertheless, the significance is in the fact that it was detected, ánd this at a noramlly pristine monitor over 100 km from the nearest NPP (in Sweden) to boot.
- Cs-137: Cesium-137, probably with Iodine-131 and Strontium-90, the “most infamous” of the major radioactive pollutants, and one which can affect contaminated areas for many centuries due to its prevalence as a nuclear waste product ánd due to its half-life of 30.17 years.
(Note: via Wikipedia, edited: about 95% of Cs-137 decays by beta emission [not measured for at most monitors!] to Barium-137m. The remainder directly becomes Ba-137, which is stable. Ba-137m, half-life only 153 seconds, emits gamma rays to also become stable Barium, which is why Cs-137 can be identified through gamma radioisotope spectroscopy and its radiation picked up on gamma monitors if the cloud is dense enough)
The largest detection of Cs-137 since Chernobyl, 1986, happened at a Helsinki, Finland monitor, in the first week of March 2016. Unlike far more disturbing detections (Ru-103, Te-132, Zr-97, Co-60,…), this one received lots of mainstream media attention. It was ‘a mystery’ for less than 72 hours, and came with a “bizarre, but relieving plot twist ending“, almost as if scripted. Sucks: It just turned out that *I* was already documenting widespread disturbances across the entire Northern Hemisphere (HERE), including major gamma upticks and curious data gaps, especially in various parts of Europe not downwind from Helsinki, BEFORE I was aware of this trending bit of news. This resulted in extra skepticism when the detection was “explained away” as merely “a leak in some package, stored in the garage the monitoring agency shares a building with, owned by a nuclear waste company“. Uh-huh… Sure. Can’t rule it out, but… Finding interruptions in regular testing schedules for Cs-137 elsewhere in Finland, as well as highly-suspect interruptions of regular monitoring schedules at various monitoring stations throughout Europe, including in very nearby Estonia, as well as Czech Republic, Cyprus, and other locations, did not help ease my skepticism.
Most strikingly, however, were the highest Cs-137 detections since 2011 in other parts of Scandinavia, such as Ivalo, Finland, which I don’t believe can be explained away by that presumably localized (no-longer-warm) nuclear waste “Helsinki garage leak”…
!-> See also (April 22, 2016) “Was Helsinki’s Cs-137 “Localized Garage Waste Leak” A Decoy For Hemisphere-Wide Fallout Upticks? Fukushima? EURDEP/Nullschool DATA […]”
As I would say at such a juncture…
Important related LINKS for additional documentation (a more complete list in my Nuclear Blog Posts Archive.):
- April 29, 2016: Planetary Emergency RED ALERT: Wind Patterns Trace Beginning of Major Radiological Disturbances in Europe to FUKUSHIMA: Plausibility of Still-Fissioning “Underground Breeder Reactor Gone Wild”
- April 29, 2016: Isolated Radiation Spikes in Deutschland, La France, en Nederland, following data gaps in UK and elsewhere: Fallout Cloud still blowing higher up above Europe… + Near Chinon NPP, France: Major Radiation Spike on April 15, then Data Gap
- April 26, 2016: TELLURIUM-132 Detected in Northern Germany!
- April 25, 2016: 4µSv/hr in Latvia
- April 23, 2016: France Turned Off Both Its Public Radiation Monitors in the Southern Hemisphere (EURDEP, Feb. 2016)…
- April 22, 2016: Was Helsinki’s Cs-137 “Localized Garage Waste Leak” A Decoy For Hemisphere-Wide Fallout Upticks? Fukushima? EURDEP/Nullschool DATA + (Some Nuclear Occult Links)
- March 19, 2016: A Look at a EURDEP Oddity in Lithuania
- March 15, 2016: Quick Mix: Data Gap followed by Spike on Cyprus; + Magnitude Unknown of Leak at Kakrapar Nuclear Power Plant in Gujarat, India; ETC.
- March 15, 2016: Highest CESIUM-137 Measured Since May 2011 @ Ivalo, Far-Northern Finland (March 7, 2016)
- March 9, 2016: Helsinki Cesium-137 Mystery solved, But Greater Mystery of widespread Radiation upticks Remains…
- March 7, 2016: Peculiar Radiation Spikes in Europe (@early March 2016) Suggest “Mystery Radiological Emergency” is ONGOING + Largest Cesium-137 detection since 1986 @ Helsinki, Finland (!)
- March 1, 2016: A Sprinkling of Radioisotope-Specific Radiation Data (EURDEP – incl. 1 year data for a monitor Croatia, Czech Republic, Norway + more
- Feb. 24, 2016: [a mix]: “Superbowl 50 Half Time Show w/ Bruno Mars & Beyoncé!” + More (a mostly Fukushima-related mix)
- Feb. 20, 2016: New Radiation Spike in Latvia Amidst Widespread Data Gaps (EURDEP/Nullschool)
- Feb. 18, 2016: Cesium-137 Data @ Sola, Norway (2011-begin 2016)
- Feb. 16, 2016: Highest Radiation Spike On Record @ Bayonne, France
- Feb. 16, 2016: Former KGB Agent Explains Why My Blog Is Pointless. (1985 Video)
- Feb. 16, 2016: Calibration or Actual Spike? (w/ New Radiation Spikes in Latvia & Austria)
- Feb. 16, 2016: Absurdistan Calls on Nordic Alliance in Response to *Record Radiation Spike in Northern Sweden* (EURDEP/Nullschool)
- Feb. 14, 2016: RUTHENIUM-103 Detected in Norway (in mid-Jan. 2016)
- Feb. 13, 2016 [one of many ‘rather telling’ data gaps”, this one in Croatia]: And this week’s winner is…
- Feb. 13, 2016: SimplyInfo: “New Meltdown Byproduct Found Far From Fukushima Daiichi” (Co60, U235, Ra-226,…)
- Feb. 10, 2016: Data Gaps amidst Radiation Upticks on EURDEP (Feb 10, 2016: a Sampling of 1 month data)
- Feb. 10, 2016: European Ozone Hole & Iridescent Clouds Coincide with Radiation Data Gaps and Ongoing Disturbances?
- Feb. 7, 2016: Any Thorium-231 in Fukushima Fallout ?
- Feb. 5, 2016: Complete Radon (220/222) Record for Sveti Kriz, Croatia
- Feb. 5, 2016: Unusually High Radiation Spikes in the Alps. A Close Look @ Spittal/Drau, Austria (EURDEP/Nullschool)
- Jan. 30, 2016: Bits and Pieces of Recent Radiation Data, incl. Cs-137/Th-232/Be-7 Uptick in Finland, Spikes & Data Gaps on EURDEP & Radnet
- !!!-> Jan. 26, 2016: Any Significance to Cobalt-60 in Fukushima Fallout?
+ much more @ Nuclear Blog Posts Archive
Or just click ‘Home’ and keep scrolling down to see what is now an immense library of graphed radiation data, which, especially when taken together, documents that the official monitoring networks are rigged to hide data when it matters most. Nevertheless, if one takes the (bordering on ridiculous amounts of) time to put it together, it can be figured out that something major happened, likely either a major meltdown, or “China Syndrome” on steroids at Fukushima. In either case, it is being covered-up. That much is clear.
— — — — — — — — — — — — — —
— — — — — — — — — — — — — —
— — — — — — — — — — — — — —