DISCLAIMER: Noncompliance is virtue. Think for yourself — April 29, 2016
This post builds upon many previous blog posts, all part of an attempt to figure out where the radioactive spewing source is that has lead to major disturbances, upticks, data gaps, and even pollution with fingerprints of smoking gun evidence of VERY RECENT FISSION, on European radiation monitors:
- March 19, 2016: A Look at a EURDEP Oddity in Lithuania
- April 22, 2016: Was Helsinki’s Cs-137 “Localized Garage Waste Leak” A Decoy For Hemisphere-Wide Fallout Upticks? Fukushima? EURDEP/Nullschool DATA + (Some Nuclear Occult Links)
- April 23, 2016: France Turned Off Both Its Public Radiation Monitors in the Southern Hemisphere (EURDEP, Feb. 2016)…
- April 25, 2016: 4µSv/hr in Latvia
- !!!-> April 26, 2016: TELLURIUM-132 Detected in Northern Germany!
- April 26, 2016: Past 9 months Radiation Data @ JRC Station 5 in Northern Italy + some Lublin, Poland Data
- April 27, 2016: Carhiciveen, Remote Western Irish Coast: 6 Yrs of EURDEP Gamma Radiation Data
- April 28, 2016: Serbia & Slovakia Turned their Radiation Networks Off…
- “for breakfast” also this April 29, 2016: Isolated Radiation Spikes in Deutschland, La France, en Nederland, following data gaps in UK and elsewhere: Fallout Cloud still blowing higher up above Europe… + Near Chinon NPP, France: Major Radiation Spike on April 15, then Data Gap
And many more in my (soon to be updated again) Nuclear Blog Posts Archive.
As of April 29, 2016, ALL mainstream and the larger “alternative” media outlets remain completely silent on the matter. I hope, as every now and then is the case, that I’m completely wrong.
Suggestive evidence is mounting, unfortunately, that the Fukushima nuclear crisis has just moved into its next phase: Japan has truly become “the land of the Sinking Sun”…
( !!!-> For some clues, see also: (May 29, 2015) Land of the Sinking Sun…, and (Jan. 26, 2016) “Any Significance to Cobalt-60 in Fukushima Fallout?“, and (Nov. 20, 2015) “Debunking the ‘Impossibility’ of Ongoing Criticalities at Fukushima-Daiichi“)
I was doing my best to approach this latest investigation as objectively as posisble and find the radiation spewing culprit ‘in Europe’, not letting my “confirmation bias get in the way”… ;-/ No such “luck”…
So…, sadly following similar impressions (such as (June 7, 2015): “Yup… Fukushima is Still Fissioning – A Nullschool Wind Data Analysis of May 2015 EURDEP-Finland/Germany Radioactive Air Samples.”, when Zirconium-97 was detected in Germany; and I guess I was right when I predicted, (Feb. 16, 2016) in “Absurdistan Calls on Nordic Alliance in Response to *Record Radiation Spike in Northern Sweden* (EURDEP/Nullschool)” that:
“Spring’s coming. Wind patterns will be in place for “curious detections” shortly. Investigating countries will “ask their neighbors”, express some bafflement, and with no clue, will again “let it go” Repeat ad nauseum for 5 years…“
Radiological disturbances and various monitoring weirdness has been going on for over half a year (see my Nuclear Blog Posts Archive), but very recently, it’s moved into off-the-charts “red alert” territory again:
Coming within months of these unexplained peculiarities:
- (Feb. 14, 2016) Ruthenium-103 Detected in Norway (in mid-Jan. 2016)
- (March 15, 2016) Highest Cs-137 Measured Since May 2011 @ Ivalo, Far-Northern Finland (March 7, 2016)
!-> A relatively extreme validated measurement of Tellurium-132 in Northern Germany at concentrations 100 times higher than what was measured in Europe in spring 2011 after the Fukushima-Daiichi multiple meltdown nuclear catastrophe began.
Now, my search today has been to find “a starting point” from which to trace wind back to a most likely source. I spotted an uncanny time-correlation between a monitor in The Netherlands and a monitor in Western Turkey, both showing a data gap in April 2016:
-> In Turkey, there’s a major shift right when the Cesium-137 spike is detected in Finland, which I’ve raised some questions about in, (April 22, 2016) “Was Helsinki’s Cs-137 “Localized Garage Waste Leak” A Decoy For Hemisphere-Wide Fallout Upticks? Fukushima? EURDEP/Nullschool DATA + (Some Nuclear Occult Links)“.
But what the two very far-from-each-other locations have in common is April 11, when both go into “data gap mode”. Since surface winds could never explain this, I went looking at the wind at jet stream altitude to see …
And lo and behold, both monitors were in relative slow-down zones (especially the one in Turkey, and both came from a relatively narrow jet stream band that arrived from across the Atlantic. Annotated screenshot excerpt:
To reduce the errors at least a little bit (due to the time it takes for the wind to move half-way around the planet, including changes in the position of the jet stream), I’ve backracked 24 hours from the Atlantic perspective for this Pacific jets stream map, to April 10th:
There’s a couple options in the USA, but…
-> I marked Sendai NPP on the map, but the 6.5 quake that rattled that “monument to insanity” restarted NPP happened later (April 15 news: Japan Rattled by Magnitude 6.5 Earthquake near Sendai and Genkai Nuclear Plants), so that’s obviously NOT it.
Near the Great Lakes (Chicago area), you see where I marked the shift in the jet stream, and then continued to track the April 11 line as well as the April 10th wind line. The southern (April 11 line) could have come from Southern California. But, going with the not-perfect-but more correct adjustment… I know I could keep going to the Koreas, China and so on, but…
Alright, if it’s from Fukushima, then it would be the more northern jet stream part of the branching… Let’s see if Juneau, in Southern Alaska on the coast gives any more clues…
Via US EPA Radnet’s https://cdxnode64.epa.gov/radnet-public/query.do
You got to be freak’n kidding me… SO, clearly this isn’t somewhere in the US… THUS the chances are real that I haven’t been off my rocker delusional this whole time… and the Fukushima-Daiichi nuclear site REALLY has turned into the absolute worst nuclear nightmare possible:
… a breeder reactor gone wild, underground …
Last mention of Tellurium-132 in the news, since Fukushima (and before that the last such significant detection was after Chernobyl), was… :
November 5, 2015: http://enenews.com/former-japan-ambassador-uncontrolled-nuclear-chain-reactions-suspected-fukushima-troubling-indications-recurring-criticality-tellurium-132-detected-100-miles-plant-recriticality-issue-discussed
Excuse me, I need to go for a walk…
The cover-up must end.
– April 30, 2016 – Added after posting: (and mentioned before, here): The possibility, or even plausibility, of the molten corium(s) under Fukushima-Daiichi having turned into some kind of ‘breeder reactor’ (which produces its own fuel and can theoretically maintain fission reactions forever) has been brought up before, not in those words, but still mentioning, “something going on outside the tanks, some radioactive fission is occurring, like an open air reactor, if you like, under the ground.” (quoted repeated further below), found in an Op-ed @ RT, Sept. 2, 2013, by Chris Busby:
From which this excerpt, my emphasis added:
“[…] CB: “Today there was another leak found at 1.7 Sieverts per hour in more or less the same place. This huge radiation increase, in my mind means something going on outside the tanks, some radioactive fission is occurring, like an open air reactor, if you like, under the ground.
RT: What impact will this have on the clean-up operation and those who are involved in that operation?
CB: First of all it is clearly out of control and secondly no one can go anywhere near it. […]”
May Sanity Prevail On Earth.