(Starting this latest round at 10 pm on Nov. 10, 2015))
Building further on the last post, and many before that, my impression is:
- Disturbances that seem not per se natural have been going on for quite awhile.
- The ones in October and early November 2015 seem to come in what seem like “3 waves”, with:
- the first wave between Oct. 11 – 18;
- the second wave in the Oct 23-28 period, and
- the most recent wave starting between Nov 2nd and 7nd, and in some cases still going, with many spiking on Nov. 7 or 8.
My first question is: where did these rounds of radiation increases begin? Did the last/current wave make landfall in Northwestern Europe, then moved south towards Turkey, to curls around the high pressure system over France, to end up flying west over Northern Africa and back into Europe by way of Spain? Or what is going on here? There might be lots of overlap of already graphed data. But I’m graphing just the past 1 week data.
Starting out with marking 33 locations to graph, going from north to south. See how far I get… Rolling:
From looking at this first batch of monitors before heading to bed, there appear alse 2 waves within with early November wave. All the way in the far north it isn’t very pronounced. The nation-wide data gap of Sweden makes this a tough puzzle. There are early disturbances at the very end of October, then the “first wave” of November in the Nov. 2-3 window, followed by Nov. 5+ and then a more widespread spiking on or right after Nov. 7.
Before I continue further south, I will look at the Norwegian network more closely first, as well as some monitors even further north, as well in in Greenland…
—- —- —-
Greenland data show (graphed the past 3 weeks)
- that the event around the 25th, which affected monitors in many parts of North America, was NOT a solar or other kind of cosmic ray burst.
- It appeared earlier on the scene in NUUK and Aasiaat, and the spike is a tiny bit later in Qaqortoq too.
- In short: it has the signature of a fallout cloud so huge its movement overhead is being detected on ground monitors all over the world, including in currently frozen-over winter wonderland Greenland:The later upticks don’t show, although there is a slight hint of some disturbances.
Far north of mainland Norway, on the isle of Spitzbergen, the Oct. 25-16 event is not visible, but an uptick period at the beginning of November is clear, with a peak mid-Nov. 1:
To be continued in one shape or another…
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
Disclaimer: I’m not per se “anti-nuclear”, I’m pro-truth.
… It just happens to be that the nuclear industry is involved in widespread and pervasive deceptions. If they had told the truth in the beginning, there would be no nuclear power plants. The consequences for future generations are unacceptable…
If you are viewing this page on any website other than allegedlyapparent.wordpress.com/ it IS plagiarized. Please let me know. All content is copyright © Michaël Van Broekhoven, administrator of the Allegedly Apparent Blog. Content cited, quoted etc. from other sources is under the respective rights of that content owner. For more details, see my Disclaimer, Share Policy and Fair Use Notice. If you wish to reproduce any of my content in full or in more than a paragraph or quote, please contact me first to probably obtain no such permission…
[This blog post was originally posted “privately”, during a period after Oct 5, 2015 when this blog was not visible to the public.]