Roaming imaginary Intelligence Flying Saucer, October 20, 2015. DISCLAIMER
- Fukushima — This video by Utah-based YouTuber Kevin Blanch (https://www.facebook.com/postignorance),who rants passionately mostly about Fukushima, mixing facts with hyperbole and lots of F-bombs), mentioned a link to my documentation of the Zaporizhia Nuclear Accident in Eastern Ukraine: https://allegedlyapparent.wordpress.com/2014/12/03/accident-confirmed-at-ukraines-zaporizhye-nuclear-power-plant-link-to-latvia-radiation-spike-possible/
- Imminent Global Cooling — Adapt 2013 used a clip (@ 1.32 in “May Snow Records Fall, Planet Wide (75) | Mini Ice Age 2015-2035“) of my May 10, 2015 post, “May Snowfall Record Broken: 40 cm (16″) of Fresh Snow ! (Southern Colorado, May 9-10, 2015)“
- Fukushima — Dave Parrish (operationsavetheearth.com), in “#FukuFriday Happy Hour Hangout 39!” mentioned my Jan 31, 2015 post, “DATA of ‘Fallout Signatures’ on Radiation Monitors Suggest Fukushima Still Going Re-Critical Underground At Times. Airborne Fallout Continues To Come Down Across the Northern Hemisphere.” (@ https://allegedlyapparent.wordpress.com/2015/01/31/fukushima-radiation-europe-unitedstates-pacific-eurdep-radnet-nullschool-endjanuary2015/) in this video, an episode of a weekly broadcast mostly about Fukushima:
- Fukushima — “rumore curioso ” posted a video showing an RT segment interviewing Mimi German of Radcast.org in Portland, Oregon in “Radiation Disinformation at Fukushima | Interview with Mimi German”, and mentions (under the video descrition) the opening line from my Online Radiation Monitors – Canada, “Canada’s official public radiation monitoring network is at least as pathetic as the United States’ with a similarly strangely denialist government and parroting mainstream media… Oh Canada!” but with a link just to my main (Home) page (https://allegedlyapparent.wordpress.com/). Video:
- Same guy also mentions my May 1, 2012 (added-on to since) post, Fallout Maps for the United States) in this short clip:
- Doel (Restart Micro-Cracked Nuclear Reactors in Belgium) — Some guy, “Ya OughtaLearn”, in a Dec 4, 2014 YouTube video, “Bye Bye Europe. Doel 3 and Tihange 2 Cracked Nuclear Reactor Vessels To Be Restarted” pretty much reads my post, Private: Nuclear Power Company ELECTRABEL chooses to gamble… Belgium and surroundings (https://allegedlyapparent.wordpress.com/2014/11/08/nuclear-power-company-electrabel-chooses-to-gamble-belgium-and-surroundings/), as well as my old post, List of Nuclear Power Plants with maps. My annotated photos and all. The first half of the video is pretty much the read version of my blog post:
- Same guy, in “Accident Confirmed At Ukraine’s Zaporizhye Nuclear Power Plan” draws mainly from my Dec. 3, 2015 post, Accident confirmed at Ukraine’s Zaporizhye Nuclear Power Plant. (Link to Latvia Radiation Spike?):
And that’s the listed mention. Not one person who ever used my content even bothered to ask, let alone even just drop me a line. Content’s being “shared” all over. I don’t mind it so much when at least the link is provided, then people can check. But it sucks much worse when it’s done without linking to the source(s), and (also worse) when misrepresenting aspects of what I wrote about. But anyways… I guess that’s just how it goes.
In addition to humans not neccessarily sharing my views on “internet etiquette”, the “truther” and Anti-nuclear (pro-sanity) scene is well-sprinkled with disinformation agents and controlled opposition outlets, whose agenda it may not always fit to include a link, as unmentioned nuances in a blogpost could undermine their narrative (a la that mofo from EnviroReporter).
And -at time of private posting- on my -currently invisible- blog… I guess all those links on the kinder sites are dead links now… Hm… Beginning to wonder if I should just return the blog and ONLY stay away from the troll-infested forums… I don’t know.
Kinda peaceful too… If I stick with, maybe “The edge” (of wanting to get back on) will wear off…?