[When taking a break from intensive research & blogging about Fukushima and related nuclear topics, this post may be placed as a ‘sticky’ at the top, to help you find sources that are more likely to have the latest news (see links below photo). Newer posts may appear below this one.]
My Blog posts on nuclear issues are put together chronologically in my static page, Nuclear Blog Posts Archive (a sub-tab in the ‘Nuclear’ tab in the top banner.)
A selection of some of the more noteworthy (?) posts of 2015, thus far, includes:
- !–> August 1, 2015: Synopsis / Improved Version: ‘Mainland USA June 14 2015 Radioactive Rain & Lichen Data Revisited’. (-> Results of lab-test of unusually radioactive rainwater & lichen, which I gathered in Colorado in mid-June 2015)
- June 6, 2015: Pink Unicorns beach themselves on the shores of Lake Dystopia (-> very peculiar Spring 2015 Finland radiation data!)
- July 20, 2015: “Only Just Beginning…” – Arnie Gundersen & Paul Gunter on Fukushima’s Nuclear Crisis.
- !-> July 16, 2015: ‘Knocking on the Devil’s Door: Our Deadly Nuclear Legacy’ – Documentary movie directed by Gary Null
- !-> June 22, 2015: Fin Whale Die-Off by Alaska area ‘a Perplexing Mystery’… + More Data Rigging Evidence: EPA Radnet Beta radiation monitor @ Anchorage spiking when DATA GAPS @ Anchorage
- days, etc.)
- !-> June 18, 2015: The “Mysterious” mid-May 2015 Kazakhstan Saiga Antelope Die-Off – aka “Do Not Mention Radioactive Fallout…”
- March 20, 2015: A Visit to Belgium’s Nuclear Waste Depository Lab, HADES, 750 feet Underground…
- Feb. 27, 2015: Reactor Vessel Steel with Micro-Cracks More Likely to Rupture During Reactor Shutdown. (w/ Transcript & Translation of VRT Belgian TV News Feb. 25, 2015)
- Jan. 31, 2015: DATA of ‘Fallout Signatures’ on Radiation Monitors Suggest Fukushima Still Going Re-Critical Underground At Times. Airborne Fallout Continues To Come Down Across the Northern Hemisphere.
- Jan. 24, 2015: Did Germany just get a Massive Amount of Fukushima Fallout and “No One Noticed”? (A Eurdep-Nullschool investigation of the Nov. 16, 2014 radiation Upticks…)
- Jan. 15, 2015: Gaging Recent Radiation Spikes: How do the Recent Gamma Upticks Compare to those Observed after Chernobyl?
- !–> Jan. 12, 2015: Cover-up of Zaporizhye Nuclear Accident Near-Certain
- Jan. 4, 2015: Please Note: The Radiation Reported in “leaked documents” from Zaporozhye / Zaporizhia NPP is NOT “5 mSv/year”, but 5 µSv/hr !!! (RT mistranslation being spread widely)
Many more @ my Nuclear Blog Posts Archive.
See further below for Nuclear News Links
Along with checking various Online Radiation Monitors and wind patterns, the list below is where I currently (mid-August 2015) go for getting clues or finding out what’s going on at Fukushima and with nuclear issues in general. Please leave suggestions in comments to improve upon this list. Thanks.
—— —— ——
The Static page, which is the one that gets updated every now and then: Nuclear News Links (in top bar banner menu), as it was on August 18, 2015:
—— —— ——
!–> DISCLAIMER <–!
‘Nuclear News’ is now also a subtab of NUCLEAR in the top tabs bar.
Introduction / Essentials
- !!! –> Radiation Units & Conversions (Good place to start & essential to better undestand news reports on radiation)
- !!! –> See also: Some Pointers to See Through Nuclear Deceptions, in particular: What makes comparing doses to radiation from Potassium-rich foods so deceptive; + Some important observations about how reposts on a ‘Dose’ of radiation can be highly Deceptive: types of doses & the inverse square law
- !–> Read up on ‘Plume Gate’ to sharpen your sense of not knowing what to believe anymore. + See also the lists of my ‘nuclear-related blog posts Archive‘.
Monitors & Where to :
Nuclear NEWS Links – “A quick check list” of various nuclear-situation-related information sources:
(NOTICE: Some of these do not always cover nuclear topics, but also various other unrelated subjects. Some of the listed sources may be quationable “controled opposition” gatekeepers, some may mix excellent information with de facto misinformation. Some folks may go off the deep end (a wee bit) at times. Discern for yourself. You may want to check ’em ALL if looking for ‘news’. Sometimes one site has the latest development ahead of others. In no particular order:)
- http://nuclear-news.net/ (News aggregator)
- Iori Mochizuki: http://fukushima-diary.com/
- SimplyInfo: http://www.fukuleaks.org/web/
- ENERGY News: http://enenews.com/ (News aggregator, with comments pointing at latest developments)
- http://fukushimahounds.freeforums.net/ (Back-up and alternate to ENEnews)
- Enformable: http://enformable.com/
- Bobby1: http://optimalprediction.com/wp/
- Hatrick Penry: https://hatrickpenry.wordpress.com/ (!-> Excellent commentary on the controlled opposition and the Plume Gate FOIA findings)
- Kevin Blanch: https://www.youtube.com/user/kevindblanch/videos
- Stock: http://nukeprofessional.blogspot.com/
- Maija: http://majiasblog.blogspot.com/
- Female Faust: http://femalefaust.blogspot.com/
- AGRD / Dr. Goodheart: http://agreenroad.blogspot.com/ (Incredible information compilation, although on climate issues, I disagree)
- MVB / Michaël Van Broekhoven: allegedlyapparent.wordpress.com/ (That’s me. See also my Nuclear Blog Post Archive)
- http://ex-skf.blogspot.com/ (especially for 2011-2013 news period)
- http://www.nuclearcrimes.org/ (Shut down – Buy his book, Rig Rad Run)
- Arnie Gundersen: http://www.fairewinds.com/
+ More background:
—- —- —-
- NUCLEAR ESTABLISHMENT: (Take it with a grain of salt… They’re known to lie… rather often…)
- TEPCO Press releases: http://www.tepco.co.jp/en/press/corp-com/release/index-e.html and last time I checked (spring 2015) their radiation data was at: http://radioactivity.nsr.go.jp/en/
- IAEA – International Atomic Energy Agency: Briefings on Fukushima Nuclear Accident.
- JAIF – Japan Atomic Industrial Forum
- TEPCO Press releases: http://www.tepco.co.jp/en/press/corp-com/release/index-e.html
- UC Berkeley: http://www.nuc.berkeley.edu/UCBAirSampling
- NEI – Nuclear Energy Institute
- WNN – World Nuclear News
- ‘National Security Newswire’ of the (Nuclear Threat Initiative)