Crestone, Northern San Luis Valley (SLV), 8000 feet altitude, Southern Colorado, North America, Sept 1, 2014.
!–> Previous post: Fukushima News update Aug 28, 2014.
Photography seems a harder habit to break than social media…
A small selection (44 photos, by © Michaël Van Broekhoven, 2014 – Contact info), from between Crestone, CO and Zapata Falls, CO, all taken in the two last weeks of August 2014:
I prefer the crowd-free Zapata Falls in freezing cold winter, see my February 9, 2014 blogpost with photo of the falls FROZEN.
Places visited included:
- North Crestone Lake trail, Rio Grande National Forest & Wilderness;
- Cho Ku Rei Café, a superb GMO-free restaurant, including local yak meat, on T Road by golf course, right outside Crestone, CO;
- Stupa of Enlightenment: Pundarika Foundation of Tsoknyi Rinpoche of Tibet, Crestone, CO;
- Dharma talks by H.E. Gangteng Tulku Rinpoche of Bhutan: Yeshe Khorlo, Crestone, CO;
- Zapata Falls near the Great Sand Dunes National Park;
- Bliss Café (open 7 days a week, downtown Crestone).