‘The Darkest Dance’ is my name for the archetypal dynamics I found operating at the core of Nuclear Fission technology. It boils down to a dynamic, a “dance” of masculine and feminine energies that have been completely disconnected from the relating heart.
- Dark Masculine, as use of force without relating to whom or what the force is used towards, such as rape and assault.
- Dark Feminine, as use of embrace without relating, such as deception and camouflage, as well as the heart-detached form of nurturing, such as poisoning. (I’m using the word ‘dark’ here as in “disconnected from the heart, devoid of compassion”.)
- The most extreme expression of this was the Manhattan Project: the darkest masculine, a nuclear bomb dropped on innocent civilians, cloaked in the most extreme secrecy and deceptions. Self-deception of key players and employees is part of it as well.
- The nuclear industry grew out of this, and is RULED by these archetypal dynamics. Not surprisingly, people under its spell, so to speak, cannot help it but to do harm, and to deceive. It is the nature of this industry.
- The way out is through the heart. (But not in a merely sentimental sense.)
I will share more about this when ready, thought I’d leave this synopsis in this stand-alone separate blog post.
Other blog posts touching on shamanic perspectives that I deem essential to shift the modern predicament were:
— — — — — — — — — — — — — —