JUNE 2012 — ‘An hour max’, I’m telling myself, ‘but I need to say something about what’s been happening in Syria…’
[additional sources added since first posting]
- Added 6/12/’12: See also “NATO preparing vast disinformation campaign by Thierry Meyssan, on Voltaire Net” @ http://www.voltairenet.org/NATO-preparing-vast-disinformation
- Added 6/12/’12: !–> See also “Could Israel attack Syria based on falsified chemical weapons claims? by Madison Ruppert, Contributor, Activist Post“ @ http://www.activistpost.com/2012/06/could-israel-attack-syria-based-on.html
- Added 6/14/2012: !!–> Highly Recommended synopsys: “Cold War 2.0 Has Begun … In Syria”, Posted on June 13, 2012 by WashingtonsBlog [http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2012/06/cold-war-2-0-has-begun-in-syria.html] from which the following quote (click link above to read whole blogpost):
The U.S. and Russia Are In a New Cold War … And China May Join In
We noted in February:
The U.S. is supporting the Syrian opposition (and see this), considering military optionsfor ousting the Syrian government, American allies Britain and Qatar allegedly already have foreign troops inside Syria, and the U.S. has been planning regime change in Syria for over 50 years.
Indeed, the United States is fighting on the same side as 3 terrorist groups in Syria.
Even Pat Buchanan asks:
If its good for Al Qaeda, can it be good for us?
Indeed, terrorist rebels have been responsible for much of the violence inside Syria. And outside monitors have confirmed that the situation on the ground is much different than it is being portrayed in the Western media. (And according to the large German newspaper FAZ, those recently massacred in Hama were on the same side as Syrian leader Assad).
Last year when the great Tohoku Earthquake struck off Japan, I was so focussed on the news related to the nuclear meltdowns after work, that I paid little attention to the NATO-invasion of Lybia. The good thing about not having followed its built-up, is that when I then read something about it, my first response was something along the lines of, “Huh? Belgian Air Force bombing Lybia? What? Has De Krem joined the dark side?” It seemed so strange. Then as I read up on that NATO madness a little bit, I saw how they’d probably pulled it off. The terror blamed on Khadhafi… seemed to me like it could just as well have been orchestrated by others, then blamed on the Lybian leader, just to create Western public support for military strikes, with the sole intention (of the entire bloody spectacle) to force regime change on the country, none of it having anything whatsoever to do with humanitarian concerns in the first place.
- See, for instance, “Warning: Possible NATO-FSA False Flag Attack in Syria” at CounterPsyOps: http://counterpsyops.com/2012/06/11/warning-possible-nato-fsa-false-flag-attack-in-syria/ (By the way, I spell out links, so that in case they go dead, you can still more easily figure out where to go looking)
It’s quite possible this very well may be what’s going down in Syria as well, albeit more as “a test case stepping stone towards doing the same with Iran” (imo). Here’s at least two facts that hint that this may be the case. The tactic used by western media to build support for military action is through blaming horrific massacres of civilians on the regime.
PR campaigns use images that impress people. It doesn’t really matter that they’re not related, as long as you can FIRST shock your audience and create a strong association. Even if you later retract a part of the story, the psychological ground has been laid – and if future news is totally contradictory, the confusion that results from the ‘cognitive dissonance’ is still effective to make people apathetic. So it works pretty well, and the masters of puppets know that.
Let’s look at the Houla, Syria massacre, the so-called “tipping point” towards invasion:
- The BBC did a nice job botching up this prime example, from last month, for instance:
“A mistake”, sure. Yeah. Right… What about the Houla massacre itself? Well…
- As relayed on IntelHub‘s article: ‘Implosion of The Houla Massacre Story — Is Anyone Paying Attention?’:
“A respected mainstream publication, the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung (FAZ), has reported that the infamous Houla massacre in Syria, which the US and NATO hoped would be the casus belli for their planned invasion, was in fact carried out by rebel forces.”
- IntelHub: http://theintelhub.com/2012/06/11/implosion-of-the-houla-massacre-story-is-anyone-paying-attention/
- FAZ (Germany) http://www.faz.net/aktuell/politik/neue-erkenntnisse-zu-getoeteten-von-hula-abermals-massaker-in-syrien-11776496.html (in German)
- Global Research (Canada): http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=31184 (which draws on independent Russian journalist Marat Musin’s findings)
- NRO / National Review (USA): http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/302261/report-rebels-responsible-houla-massacre-john-rosenthal#
- Moon of Alabama (USA): http://www.moonofalabama.org/2012/05/syria-massacre-likely-by-al-qaeda.html
Among many other cited observations, IntelHub also mentioned the use of (false flag) atrocities to provoke foreign intervention being predicted by the Strategic Culture Foundation, in an article (dated March 30, 2012), “From Srebrenica and Racak to Benghazi and Homs, by Mahdi Darius NAZEMROAYA“, in which they summerize the Modus Operandi as follows:
“Humanitarian wars are a modern form of imperialism. The standard pattern that the United States and its allies use to execute them is one where genocide and ethnic cleansing are alleged by a coalition of governments, media organizations, and non-governmental front organizations which are preceded by sanctions, isolation, and military intervention. This is the post-Cold War modus operandi of the United States and NATO. In its execution, the United Nations has been party due to the hijacking of its posts and offices by Washington.”
Well… I have no idea what really going on, but I’m not buying the mainstream western media spin. That’s all I can say. (My previous post offers a hint of which cabal might be directing all this bloodshed…) Just saying.