- Dr Helen Caldicott (http://www.helencaldicott.com/) on Fallout and Fukushima, “the biggest health crisis this world has ever witnessed…” video presentation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMXvpWoHzeE (“Don’t eat European food…” had me crack up, though… [take it with a grain of salt])
- http://ex-skf.blogspot.com/ –> . The post “SATURDAY, APRIL 23, 2011 #Fukushima I Nuke Plant: “Radiation Contamination Map” of the Plant Exists, But TEPCO Hasn’t Released It to Public” caught my attention: http://ex-skf.blogspot.com/2011/04/fukushima-i-nuke-plant-radiation.html
The site includes Japan wind maps, interesting links, etc. – in both ENglish and Japanese. Might explore it some more myself…
Person running that blog is “Japanese, and I not only read Japanese news sources for information on earthquake and the Fukushima Nuke Plant but also watch press conferences via the Internet when I can and summarize my findings, adding my observations.”
- http://blog.alexanderhiggins.com/ has some great posts, such as this one:”Radioactive Fukushima Plutonium And Strontium Bombarding US West Coast Since March 18th” : http://blog.alexanderhiggins.com/2011/04/21/radioactive-fukushima-plutonium-strontium-bombarding-west-coast-march-18th-19279/
- If you haven’t seen the high-resolution photos from Fukushima yet, check the files at CRYPTOME: http://cryptome.org/ look for the fukushima-daiichi files.
- Gerson Lehrman Group (GLG), http://www.glgroup.com/Site-Map/EI-GLG-News-1.html, – appear to be profesional expert consultants. May need to explore their site more to get a better idea of who they are… This post (via Rense.com) caught my attention: “After 5 Halflives, I-131 Higher than Cs-134/137 Suggests Ongoing Criticalities – April 19, 2011″: http://www.glgroup.com/News/After-5-Halflives-I-131-Higher-than-Cs-134-137-Suggests-Ongoing-Criticalities-53599.html